1. As previous stated, the February/March pay period will be extended based on how long the Academy is closed. The April/May pay period will be prorated accordingly.
2. As of this date, we are still planning on having the Tumble to Tokyo Charity Class Meet as we believe this will benefit the community, which we feel is needed at this time. Things can change and our students and staff safety is our top priority. There will be videos posted on FaceBook with the floor and beam routines.
3. Additionally, to keep your little ones active during this time we will be having a weekly "Gymnastics Challenge". Please check out FaceBook for our first video challenge.
4. Please be patient with us as we continue to assess this situation. If you have any further questions please direct them to our email SUMMITACADEMY1@YAHOO.COM
Stay healthy and thanks for your continued trust and support of Summit Academy!
Summit Academy will be closing the gym effective Monday, March 16 until further notice. We will closely monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the Health Department. The current March/April session will be extended to accommodate the missed classes. Thank you for your continued trust and support of Summit Academy of Gymnastics.
If any Friday or Saturday, March 13 &14 student does not feel comfortable attending this week's class we understand and additional make ups will be available.
Please check our website and/or Facebook for further updates on re-opening.
Dear Summit Academy Family,
With the recent situation involving COVID-19, we wanted to reach out to you concerning Summit Academy's precautionary procedures. Our primary focus is the health and safety of the gymnasts, their families and our staff. We will continue to assess the situation each day.
The following procedures have been put in place at the Academy.
1. Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the gym.
2. Additional cleaning crews have been hired to assist in wiping down the mats and spraying disinfectant.
3. Coaches have been instructed to monitor their students to watch for ANY signs of sickness and will ask the student to report to the office to call parents to leave the gym.
4. Additional make-up days have been added in May and June for any students who are sick or any student who chooses to stay out of class.
How you can help:
1. Please inform any Summit Academy staff member immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. If your child is showing symptoms (runny nose/cough/fever/shortness of breath) we ask that you keep them home from classes.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly before coming to class and when leaving class.
Thank you for your continued trust in Summit Academy of Gymnastics.